Student Services Area, College Library
1st Floor Center
The Student Services Area provides space that can be reserved to reach the students using College Library.
Regularly Scheduled Services
- CCAS (Cross College Advising Service) drop-in advising: Mondays-Thursdays: 5-8pm
- GUTS (Greater University Tutoring Service) drop-in tutoring: Sundays: 3-11pm; Mondays-Thursdays: 5-11pm
- Writing Center drop-in instruction: Sundays-Thursdays 7-10pm
- Room 1209A: Three 2-person tables
- Room 1209B: Eight 2-person tables
- Room 1209C: Two 4-person tables
- Mobile white board
- Three-section cabinet for supplies storage
College Library welcomes UW-Madison student services to use this space. Other library space may also work for teaching workshops or holding larger events. Please contact Steve Frye, Assistant Director and Head of Public Services at College Library, for information on scheduling the Student Services Area or discussing the availability of other library space.