2252A & 2252B College Library
The Media Studios at College Library support semester long courses
that integrate collaborative digital projects into the curriculum.
Class size: 20-24 students in each space, or up to 48 in both spaces combined.For more information, contact Rosemary Bodolay, Associate Director of DesignLab.
or, request a room for a semester-long course.
Each room includes:
- 6 moveable large tables
(suitable for seminar and group work; can be arranged in a variety of configurations)
- 6 smaller tables with workstations
- 24 moveable chairs
- 24' of white board across one wall
(magnetic, so they can function as bulletin boards; magnets provided)
- Small mobile white boards available
- Room 2252A - current weekly schedule
- Room 2252B - current weekly schedule
- Both rooms, PDF format - regular semester schedule grid (does not include one-time changes or additions)
See the story "Humanities Scholarship in the Digital Age" and "Trends in Learning: The Digital Humanities" pages 5-6 in the Friends of the Libraries Magazine.
Funded by the Madison Initiative for Undergraduates, the Media Studios are a joint project of the Digital Studies certificate program, the Libraries, DoIT, DesignLab, and the Digital Humanities Initiative.